St. Bernard’s Nursery is open during scheduled Mass times and accepts children 5-years-old and younger. The Nursery opens 15 minutes prior to the start of each Mass or event. Two Nursery attendants must be present before allowing any children to enter. Due to the limited space in the Nursery, attendants may use discretion to determine the maximum occupancy to ensure a safe environment for everyone present.
We ask that you do not bring a child who has had any of the following illnesses within the past 24 hours:
- A fever of 99.0 or higher
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Severe cough, cold, or excessive runny nose
- Pink Eye or any contagious illness that endangers the health of other children or attendants
CURRENT COVID POLICY
- We are opening slowly and cautiously, and hours are limited.
- Attendants wear masks and heightened cleaning procedures are in place to ensure the safety of everyone present.
- We cap attendance at 6 children.
- Toys are limited to a minimum to lessen the potential spread of germs.
- Snacks will be temporarily suspended. Nursery accepts children ages 5-years-old and younger.
To ensure the safety of children and attendants alike, Diocesan policy requires that parents or other family members do not enter the Nursery. Please sign your child/children in each time you visit. Nursery attendants will bring your child/children to the door upon pickup. Please pick your child up immediately after Mass.
Snacks will be distributed towards the end of each shift. We provide animal crackers and fishy crackers. If you do not wish your child to have either of these, or if your child has any food allergies, please notify the Nursery Staff. Do not send in any snacks that contain peanuts or tree nuts of any sort. Please provide a labeled sippy cup or water bottle for your child/children.
Children who become aggressive, unruly, or disrespectful to the attendants or fellow visitors may be given a warning and attendants may contact a parent/guardian to come retrieve their child. We are dedicated to providing a safe and loving environment and will enforce disciplinary action to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments please contact: Tara Sudler (Senior Attendant) at (918) 720-8134 or Mike Ellingson (Director of Business and Facilities) at (918) 299-9406.